J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Wed Jun 19 09:52:40 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeme A Brelin" <jeme at brelin.net>
To: "PLUG off-topic discussion" <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> > > The Native Americans occupied nearly all of the land the Europeans
chose
> > > to settle.
> >
> > DNA?  I heard they say we all came from one mother, brother.
>
> I don't know what you mean, here.
>
> Are you talking about the Eden myth wherein the Europeans claimed that all
> of mankind was beget from a single pair?

Of course I am,  and I think science has finally proven this,  using DNA
Even drkwaku at hotmail.com believes it, and he has dark skin so everything he
says and soes must be good and true,  no?

> > > The Native Americans were not allowed to continue living on that land
and
> > > were pushed back and labelled "savages".
> >
> > Ya, gotta watch those "labels"
>
> You sure do.
>
> > > Those who requested and those who granted land in the European
colonies on
> > > North America had no intent of sharing the use of the land with the
> > > Natives.
> >
> > Really? Then why did they?
>
> They didn't.  They claimed proprietary dominion over the land that was
> once common to all living things.

What is a reservation , a figment of my imagination?

> > > Many native civilizations were destroyed.

Many weren't. Some were more violent then others.  I would like to see you
ride across the prairie in a wagon with a rifle and you kids
pontificationing vapidly with the savages while the skin your entourage.
They weren't all friendly,  bubba.

> > Throughout History, not an Evil White Man problem, more of a greed
> > problem
>
> I didn't attempt to assess root causes.

YOU NEVER DO.  THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY POINT ABOUT MISDIRECTION AND
FOOLISHNESS.

> > > I don't know what Africa has to do with any of this.
> >
> > Pangea
>
> That one word doesn't carry any magical explanation for your
> ramblings.  Please elucidate.

You haven't heard?

> > > The locks on my house are like the locks on the door at 7-Eleven.
> >
> > You mean what,  never closed?
>
> Mostly there because you can hardly find a front door without them... and
> there are certain emergencies where they're needed.  But in normal life,
> they never get used.
>
> J.

So how many immigrants have you allowed to illegally enter and remain in
your private space?

None.