J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Wed Jun 19 09:55:30 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeme A Brelin" <jeme at brelin.net>
To: "PLUG off-topic discussion" <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> > And have you an understanding of the 2nd amendment?
> >
> > Is it clear to you, in other words, what "shall not be infringed"
> > means.
>
> I think we can all agree that the wording of the Bill of Rights is not
> being honored in current legal interpretation.
>
> Personally, I believe the wording of Amendment I removes all possibility
> of the kind of copyright legislation that exists today.
>
> When I finish my screen press, one of the first shirts I'll print will
> say, 'What part of "Congress shall make no law..." don't you understand?'
>
> J.
> --

I am in complete agreement here.
Can you agree then that language IS important?  I believe it was you who
stated otherwise.
Can you agree that if they do not understand,  or in essence communicate
with their delegators of constitutional protections and take more power than
they were delegated,  we will have Civil War 2?