Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 19 16:52:21 UTC 2002

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:46:57 -0000
"J Henshaw" <jeff at jhenshaw.com> wrote:
> > My statement was very self explainatory. You claimed that monoculturalism
> is the only way to prevent internal warfare.
>
> Not exactly,  Russ.  I'm not sure I take it that far,  haven't thoguht much
> about it because it isn't relevant,  because it isn't the way things are.

On 6.18.2002 at 04:28 (That's the time on your message) you said:
"History has shown the falicy of multiculturalism."

Are you saying now, that you did not say that, or that it doesn't mean what it appears to mean?

> >I claim that this country doesn't suffer from that problem, save the civil
> war.
> >
> > Now you attack me to attempt to dispute my arguments.
>
> What the hell?
> Do you mean you won't say yes or no to being a coward?

That wasn't the question. I am by no means a coward. I've been in our military, and I'd stand up to defend her today if the need arises.

I don't feel the folks coming from other countries to live with us are a threat.
Terrorists are a threat. Define terrorist. When I can tell a terrorist standing in a lineup, then we'll know what to look for.

> > This is a recurring theme with you. When you can't argue logically, you turn
> > to attacking your opponent, not his ideas.
>
> Hogwash.

Um, I've pointed it out repeatedly when I see it. If you can show how your ramblings are relevant, I'd be happy to see it.

> > If you don't have an argument to rebut the ideas, then maybe you are
> operating under a false premis?
>
> Spelling

Yes, let's argue semantics and not the topic now. More redirection on your part. Thank you for making my point above.

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net