Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 19 16:58:20 UTC 2002

No you didn't, or if you have, it's gotten lost due to your misconfigured timezone. All you did is reply to my message, ask if anyone else what's to dispute what I said, and left it at that. That's not giving a relevant argument.

OH, and no one has stepped forward to refute my statement either.

I'm not paid to be here either. (The point of this statement?)

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net