J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Wed Jun 19 10:24:13 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeme A Brelin" <jeme at brelin.net>
To: "PLUG off-topic discussion" <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> > You do realize that I am arguing with people that have three or more
> > answers to two plus two?
>
> Who offered three or more answers to 2 + 2 ?
>
> I can think of only two: 12 (base three) and 4 (everything else).
>
> J.

Right, And only a lawyer would take common English and twist it.

That way he can call driving a priveledge.
He can call the militia the national guard.
Then he can take the national guard and pull your pot plants from private
property without a victim except for his legal lie the corporation he is
employed by,  and the "crime" can be rectified by giving the "legal fiction"
some fiat money.

This is no small reason why the Constitution is written in plain English,
for anyone to understand,  and anything else is null and void for vagueness.
I saw no response to my point about the Supremes not even agreeing on
"interpretations" of English.
Must I tell you a story about dead people shot down by the govt over the
1/4" difference in the length of a steel tube they were in possession of,
and their Title 26 Code?
Should we be killing mothers over something like this?
Especially if their Code is only in a certain venue,  and has no
jurisditcion in other venues?
If the income tax law says "all people must pay whatever rate we ask"  does
this mean foreign diplomats too?
All of China? Or what?  Well of course there must be a venue before
jurisdiction.
You don't see the ROOT problems yet,  but I'll keep trying because I know
you have the brains to get it eventually,  if I can get over a lifetime of
lies you've been fed.
It's perfectly normal to call someone a whacko when they turn your worldview
upside down.
I expect that,  I am no dummy.
But I take the risk,  because it is only the right thing to do when your
neighbors are being shot down over miscommunication.