Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 19 17:41:38 UTC 2002

But Jeff, yours and mine are NOT mutually exclusive. That's the point that Jeme, Jeremy and myself are trying to get across to you.

It's quite possible for us to share something, making it both mine and yours or ours.

Something is mutually exclusive ONLY if it's not possible for both to be true at one time.

For example, it's not possible for you to be on the moon, and on earth at the same time.

It is possible for you to own a car, and for someone else to own the same car. However, it's usually mutually exclusive as to who can drive the car at one time.

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net