J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Wed Jun 19 12:16:26 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> Well obviously if someone is coming at you with a knife and they have
"that look" then you can be reasonably sure that they intend to do you harm.

> How many illegal immigrants do we see coming at you with a knife and "that
look"? How many others are just coming to escape their miserable existence
in Mexico?

And I will say again and again until answered:
Why will they not fight the devils in their own house?
Do you want more cowards to overpopulate this soil?
They start off on both wrong feet.