Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 19 19:15:38 UTC 2002

The problem then, is that history is written by the victor. What you and I learned in our public education history classes is from the European Settlers perspective.

How much did we really learn about the Native American perspective, and why they were attacking the invading Europeans?

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net