J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Wed Jun 19 16:48:54 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> So, we'll remove you from your home, and give you a like amount of space
on the face of a cliff.

> Oh, and you have no choice.
>
> Oh, and you can never visit the burial sites of your ancestors again.
>
> Oh, and you can never gather food the way you have previously.
>
> Oh, and there's no food available on your cliff face.
>
> Did we really give them a good deal?

Same deal that you now have,  my point all along.

Many among you think you own your car and house and bank account and flesh,
and you do not
I have spelled out exactly how and why in my share of the 150 posts proving
communication is the problem.

I am done.

"Stop the War: Eat an Electron for Dinner"
"Save a Tree: Build  Houses With Electrons:"

And in the darkness,  grind them.