Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Thu Jun 20 05:00:25 UTC 2002

Russ:
>But Jeff, yours and mine are NOT mutually exclusive. That's the point
>that Jeme, Jeremy and myself are trying to get across to you.

But that is not what Jeme is trying to say.  He has said several times that
if something is mine and he feels that he needs it more than I do, that he
has the right to take it.  And if I object to that, I am greedy.  I even
prefaced this with "If I sow more than you and therefore reap more" and he
still contends that he has a right to what I have reaped.  He makes a bunch
of justifications for why I don't really own what I have earned or created.
He states that Jeff doesn't understand the concept of ownership that other
cultures have.  I submit that he doesn't understand any concept of
ownership.