Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Wed Jun 19 21:24:12 UTC 2002

> Please justify this,  somehow,  with a fact or two.

Another time, or I leave others to do it.  (They've already started trying
to, from what I see.)

Not avoiding... just filing it away to get back to.  I'll may make additions
to other peoples posts to save myself time.  If it needs to come back later,
let me know.

> And don't tell me you saw it in Geronimo,  the movie where
> Geronimo keeps
> talking about "the one true god" even though even Jeme knows
> different,  the
> movie where drunken white boys are hell-bent on murder for
> the fun of seeing
> red soil.

Well, I did actually see that movie.  So technically I did see it in
Geronimo, so me saying so must really get your goat. :P

I'll say it had no bearing on what I believe and I don't consider it source
material, that's for sure.

> Who made that crap?  Anyone care to wager on the ethnicity of the
> moviemakers?

Anyone care about their ethnicity?

> I'll bet it is descendants of a homeless people.  The real
> criminals,

Many "peoples" have been homeless.  That doesn't make them criminals, or
irrespectful of property rights.  Else, we'd have to consider Jews (both
recent history and 40 years in the desert), many Arabs, wandering cowboys
(and persons who simply choose to roam), and all kinds of other people
criminals at face value.

I know a guy that roams around, and is homeless.  He travels around, mostly
in the Carribean and US shores.  Almost always employed and working hard.
(As a sailor.)  He stays whereever he feels like (mostly with friends he has
all over, other times hotels), for whatever lengths of time, as long as the
work is good and he hasn't gotten an itch to try someplace else.  Never a
handout, or a burden on anyones tax money.

Is this guy a criminal?

By the previous statement, you say yes.  Retract or clarify why.

>  who
> make life harder for the productive peaceful workers,
>   who
> want you to hate
> private property rights while you finance their taking of land from
> palestinians.

Both sides of this hot issue have been homeless peoples.  So they're ALL
criminals, right?

And both seem to want the same property pretty badly.  If they claim
otherwise, I agree it is hypocracy.

> Because they never had any until this last generation.  And
> they stole it.

Who stole it?  (You're running things together a little bit, so I'm asking
for clarification who you are arguing for here.   Especially both have
technically stolen the region numerous times from each other.  So who was
first? Do we really know? :)
> And you pay for it with your tax dollars and your skyline remodeling.
> And you can't see a dot if it was on your forehead.

Either can I, nor you, without assistance.  Namely, a mirror.