Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Wed Jun 19 21:01:53 UTC 2002

> > He often said they must change.  He pointed out that they
> were wrong for
> > ignoring the actual intent, purpose, and meaning behind
> those laws and
> > traditions.  He also said something very funny about "straining for
> > gnats while swallowing a camel".  :)
> >
> > Not to mention "give unto Ceasar that which is Ceasar's". :P
> >
> I might add "And unto God what is God's" and that a man
> cannot serve two
> masters.

More additions:

 - "Leave all of your possessions behind, and follow me."
 - Associating with and accepting gentiles and foreign nationals.  And roman
occupants.
 - The good Samaritan.
 - The recommended use of gold talents.
 - Ruth going into someone else's field (private property) to collect grain.
And being allowed to continue. And being rewarded for her faith and efforts
to survive.