Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Thu Jun 20 07:34:12 UTC 2002

>How many illegal immigrants do we see coming at you with a knife and
>"that look"? How many others are just coming to escape their miserable
>existence in Mexico?

This is where I see the problem.  The illegal immigrants are not terrorists,
but they come through a hole that can also be used by the terrorists.  If we
can block that hole and force them to register as they come in, we can also
check to see if they are known terrorists sneaking into the country or not.
We can also see if they are criminals freeing from the law in other
countries.  Does that make sense?