Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Thu Jun 20 09:31:42 UTC 2002

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> > A reservation is little more than a concentration camp for those we don't
> > wish to share the land with.
>
> I will not argue that above but it does not change the fact that my
> statement is not contradicted by your expansion upon the type of land
> they inhabit.

No, your statement is contradicted by the FIRST paragraph you
quoted.  (I've trimmed the description of the land.)

I wrote that the Europeans were not willing to share the land.  You wrote
"What do you call a reservation?"

Then someone described a reservation as a place to put people with whom
one does not wish to share land and you agreed.

So you agree that the Europeans did not want to share the land with the
Native Americans.

Phew... pulling teeth is easier.
J.
--