Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Jun 20 17:34:45 UTC 2002

That isn't what I understand Jeme to have said at all.

I believe (if I recall properly) the incident in question involved hypothetical situations, and Jeme was making examples. Others involved in the conversation have since claimed that Jeme holds these examples as beliefs, even after Jeme has repeatedly claimed otherwise.

Jeff has been doing the same thing to me.

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net