[PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Thu Jun 20 18:37:44 UTC 2002

>Just out of curiosity, what is it?  From the headers, I am guessing
>Outlook.

You are correct.  This email address is through my work and they use
outlook.  Right now I am on vacation and am using a web interface which is
even worse.  This is why I accidently sent several posts the person I was
replying to instead of the list.  I am at home running this on a linux
machine.

>For what it is worth, despite my (I think I can say "unshakable")
>opinion that you are utterly misguided about many, many things (and
>demonstrably so, though perhaps not to your satisfaction, which I can
>accept), I find conversing with you to have some value.

That's very ironic.  I think the same of you!

>Conversing with Jeff, if indeed you can call it that, on the other hand was
>utterly pointless and wasteful.

That I disagree with.  Jeff does not come right out and say what he has to
say, but waits for you to be led where he wants you to go.  You can't hear
what you refuse to hear.