Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Jun 20 18:46:37 UTC 2002

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:41:29 -0700
"Craighead, Scot D" <craighead.scot at vectorscm.com> wrote:

> >I will concede that they are illegal, and that by being illegal, they
> >are breaking the law. Criminal is too harsh a word for this. At least in
> >my book.
>
> What is the definition of criminal?

Someone convicted of a crime in a court of law. Which, I remind you, these people have not been (for the most part). The only court that has convicted them is the court of public opinion.

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net