[PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Jun 20 19:20:06 UTC 2002

>> Just out of curiosity, what is it?  From the headers, I am guessing
>> Outlook.

Scot> You are correct.  This email address is through my work and they
Scot> use outlook.  Right now I am on vacation and am using a web
Scot> interface which is even worse.  This is why I accidently sent
Scot> several posts the person I was replying to instead of the list.
Scot> I am at home running this on a linux machine.

Well, this time you got it wrong the other way around.  I sent you a
personal message and you replied to the list.

Does your employer pay you so little that you can't afford a proper
account and email client?  This is somewhat mind-boggling.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible