[PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Thu Jun 20 12:33:11 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "J Henshaw" <jeff at jhenshaw.com>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

 So is your attitude,  really.  How can you assume it has to do with pay?
Outlook costs money,  not the other way around, and besides that he appears
to be able to afford a vacation..
You are just snotty cause it's Outlook.
Why don't you offer assistance instead of snide remarks about his wages?
Sheesh,  dude,  go get a bowl of fruity pebbles!

jH