[PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Thu Jun 20 13:40:08 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeme A Brelin" <jeme at brelin.net>
To: "PLUG off-topic discussion" <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

> On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> > But you can't do physics without knowing addition and algebra first, I
> > submit.
> >
> > So, if all they want to do is argue semantics we will be wrestling in
> > mud with pigs.
>
> Semantics are the "addition and algebra" of argument.
>
> You can't get do "argument" without knowing the semantics first.
>
> I'd also like to point out the fact that different geometries and
> algebras, often those that contradict each other, are required for a
> complete understanding of physics.

You just made my point again,  much like you did in the second post of the
entire thread.
Now that your usefulness has reached it's limit,  why don't you just follow
along while the people who add in a Common method finish their friendly
discussion?
I said at the outset that unsound minds not fit to be jurors should not
muddy the pool.
That is all you can seem to contribute.
Look at you muddy pool above, with the microbial dissection of one word?
My point has been made,  in post 2 where you do the exact same thing,
creating subsets of conditionals with orthogonal relationships to your
Marxist views which have already been proven by me in one sentence to be
flawed,  a one sentence remark you never answered because you know I and a
few others are correct and you can't stand to let it be;  so you misdirect,
muddy. and talk about how it sucks to be poor,  and call me names and yet
ask yourself why I think you are delusional.
Go build a house out of fiat studs, Jeme, with studs we all own or don't
own, or whatever the *#(&%  it is that your Marxist brainwashing has made
you feel to be reality;
and let me build mine with Douglas Fir or Steel.
You stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours,  the concept is possible
because we are enjoying Private Property.

You fight that because it is Biblical,  don't you.

Why did the Jews wander in the desert with no homeland?
They rejected the Law
It is Biblical principle that private property is freedom,  and you hate it
with a passion.
So you are a resident enemy alien to the Constitution of the United States,
in many ways.
Your ideas are antithetical to freedom.
Whether you can muddy them so much others are sometimes fooled, or not.
I already asked you straight up,  are you ignorant,  insane or a Satan
worshipper.
You never answered that either.
We know you aren't ignorant.
You agreed with me last night that the distance from beautiful pizza to your
house was fixed,  that there are absolutes.
When do you recognize them?
When you are of sound mind.
You cannot recognize that a dollar is a certain thing and not an electron,
etc;  I can't keep track of how many fallacies you have presented as
supporting arguments for your Satanic worldview.
We have a freedom of religion which should be respected,  which means I
should not be forced to use debt instruments as money among other things,
not submit to the tyranny of the majority just because the majority might
become illegal immigratns that want all whites banished.
I could go on and on, but you are firmly entrenched in a pit you do not want
to escape,  you try to camoflage it with more paragraphs and bigger words
than everyone else and ten times the posts,  making it tedious for all who
care to follow;  I know a couple already unsubscribed due to volume,  and
you are the most volumious one of all with mostly nothing but tedious
non-issue distraction and misdirection and fallacy,  because you desire a
world that cannot happen.
And will not.
So you were very poor as a child,  I take it?  Get over it,  please.
Democracy is not my heritage.
Republican govt is.
I wa strying to show the non-satanic people why it was possible to transform
the latter into the former;  and all you do is block.
I hope that someone picks up on how fearful lucid communication is to a
swine.
Swines like mud.
I like pearls.