[PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Thu Jun 20 20:51:13 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Miller, Jeremy" <JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 9:43 PM
Subject: RE: [PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

> > Swines like mud.
> > I like pearls.
>
> Then stop slinging this mud, and show us those pearls.

I already stated I was done in that thread.
I only responded atall because it was in a new thread,  and I felt it proper
to let folks know why I give up;
You are all letting him poop in the pool.
He has made irrational statements as others have-
"the only thing that matters is whether there are more insane people than
people like you; the belief that something is true suffices, and we the
insane outnumber you"
Now why are you not supporting calling a spade a spade?
If he has already admitted the he is Lucifer's playtoy,  no less,  and has
nothing positive to contribute except lies,  and you accept his BS without a
problem,  go ahead and let him piss in your Oasis; I will move along now to
where there are other rational folks who do not let a swine run free of his
pen.
Is this why you say I am slinging mud,  because I use a metaphor straight
from the Bible?
This alone shows me thaat the swine has gottten me dirty,  so he wins
because he likes being covered in mud.
I don't.
I am done with this thread as well.
I will shake the dust off and move along now.

Peace,
Brother!