Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Fri Jun 21 04:02:10 UTC 2002

I just think you don't have any rebuttal to what Jeme and I have said.

Now keep in mind that in previous debates, Jeme and I have been on oposite sides of the argument. Jeme and I don't always see things the same way. This time, our outlook is more aligned.

My point is that it's possible for people to agree sometimes, and disagree others.

It's also ok to say you might be wrong. I've said it (during this thread).

I can't claim with all impunity that everything I've said is correct. We're discussing things that we didn't witness, and may very well have mis-interpreted.

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net