[PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Jun 21 04:26:20 UTC 2002

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> He has made irrational statements as others have-
> "the only thing that matters is whether there are more insane people
> than people like you; the belief that something is true suffices, and
> we the insane outnumber you"
> Now why are you not supporting calling a spade a spade?

That's not a quote of mine, sir.  I hope that you will print a retraction
of this libel.

Or do you not respect truth and have a desire to maintain its integrity?

> If he has already admitted the he is Lucifer's playtoy, no less, and
> has nothing positive to contribute except lies, and you accept his BS
> without a problem, go ahead and let him piss in your Oasis; I will
> move along now to where there are other rational folks who do not let
> a swine run free of his pen.

When did I admit that I am "Lucifer's playtoy"?

I really don't think you're reading the same posts as everyone else.
(I'd rather believe that than take Scot's conclusion about folks who
cannot separate reality from fantasy and apply it to you.)

> Is this why you say I am slinging mud, because I use a metaphor
> straight from the Bible?

Who accused you of slinging mud?  I don't remember.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net