Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Jun 21 04:29:43 UTC 2002

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Craighead, Scot D wrote:
> Then Jeme, I don't think that I can find enough common ground with you
> to discuss this or anything else. You know that in Math you start with
> a set of definitions and axioms from which we build theories.  I can't
> even get past definitions with you.

Which definitions?

Hopefully not the definition of "greed" because that comes straight from
Webster's and if you believed it meant something else, then your fantasy
would conflict with reality.

I think it's the axia of human interaction with which we find
disagreement.

I'm glad you're admitting that it's a difference in perspective and not a
false reality, though.  That's something of a relief.

Are you saying that you really don't agree in the idea of sharing your
excess and having a default accept, rather than default deny, policy with
regard to helping others?

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin