[PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Thu Jun 20 21:35:38 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeme A Brelin" <jeme at brelin.net>
To: "PLUG off-topic discussion" <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 4:26 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

> On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> > He has made irrational statements as others have-
> > "the only thing that matters is whether there are more insane people
> > than people like you; the belief that something is true suffices, and
> > we the insane outnumber you"
> > Now why are you not supporting calling a spade a spade?
>
> That's not a quote of mine, sir.  I hope that you will print a retraction
> of this libel.

No need; it was prefaced with "as others have"

Still,  you are not able to respect reality.
I am not going to waste my time compiling each offense,  I have other things
more imporatant to do.
So sorry.

> Or do you not respect truth and have a desire to maintain its integrity?

LOL

> > If he has already admitted the he is Lucifer's playtoy, no less, and
> > has nothing positive to contribute except lies, and you accept his BS
> > without a problem, go ahead and let him piss in your Oasis; I will
> > move along now to where there are other rational folks who do not let
> > a swine run free of his pen.
>
> When did I admit that I am "Lucifer's playtoy"?

I asked once if you were insane, ignorant or a Satanist.
Your reply was "The third, and maybe the fouth and the fifth".

The third was clear to me. Maybe it's a case of  "the new math" again as
opposed to the "outmoded" kind.

Either way, by your fruits ye shall know them.