[PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Thu Jun 20 22:20:56 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Davis" <mindglow at dsl-only.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 3:46 AM
Subject: RE: [PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

> On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 14:43, Miller, Jeremy wrote:
> > > Swines like mud.
> > > I like pearls.
> >
> > Then stop slinging this mud, and show us those pearls.
> >

> Wait...I thought he only liked gold...or is it that he uses the gold to
> buy the pearls......but why would he give up the gold.....are the pearls
> fiat money as well....?I'm so confused.
>

> Doug

Mr. Davis,

I see your thick sarcasm,  and I can only conclude that you desire a King.
The question is,  whom will be your King?

Your desire to make fun of one who exposes lies is disconcerting to me.
Do you not understand fiat money?
It isn't the gold that is important, it is the meal it purchases.
I stated that clearly.
Overpopulation=Starvation.
The "Natives" had not enough to share by the standards of most here;  and at
the same time they cry foul when we don't regulate immigration to only those
who are able to respect human life.
It can't be both ways.
Unless it's the new math?
No wonder you cannot figure out how a note ( debt ) that is worth less each
day is cheating you and you children.
Or how it brings the starvation faster the more you borrow from the cheater.
It is too hard to admit you rob your progeny by consent and participation?
Or does the new math allow "relative" meals.
No one will give me Lawful Money for my vehicle; it was a point made I
think.
The banks know the difference,  it is why when they foreclose upon your home
because you didn't pay them ink they end up with real property,  and have
risked nothing.
In fact, they risked their debts.  The depositors money is not the banks,
but the depositors by the "outmoded" definition.
I sure am glad I went to school before they put Ritalin in the drinking
fountains and Harry Potter as the History book.
Because I can still add.
Why do you think the bank asks for Lawful Money at a foreclosure but lend
you IOU's?
It's because at the foreclosure they are selling, not buying.
I pointed out that "like kind of money" is a Common Law right.
You don't get it yet,  do you.
What if I pay back a mortgage with ink and paper?
I pointed out that no court can order you to pay in anything but US Minted
Gold and Silver coin.
So if I pay back an IOU with an IOU, is it an "equitable" trade?
Another unanswered dilemma of the new math fiat money.
And we haven't even gotten started because we'd rather argue definitions of
semantics?
Meanwhile your purse devalues
tick tock tick tock..