[PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Jun 21 05:26:56 UTC 2002

>> Does your employer pay you so little that you can't afford a proper
>> account and email client?  This is somewhat mind-boggling.

Jeremy> Don't forget that he is describing a work situation that he
Jeremy> might not have that kind of control over.

If Scot is on vacation and connecting to his email through a web
interface, I infer that he has some kind of TCP/IP connection
independent of work.  Presumably this would allow him to run the email
client of his choice.  Blaming that on a work situation doesn't
follow.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible