Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Jun 21 07:49:16 UTC 2002

On 20 Jun 2002, Jeremy Miller wrote:
> >Not true.  Read my post from this morning.
>
> I did, and beat you to the punch.  I already rescinded (sp?) this one
> about 10 seconds after I saw it.

Saw it.  But I hadn't yet received it when I wrote my response.

> Though my posts seem to be on a time-delayed fuse, for some reason. :)
> Has it not shown up yet?

All of your posts from today showed up in one big pile this evening.  No
idea what that's all about.

Between Scot's broken reference headers and Jeff's fubarred timezone
configuration and your delayed posts, this is a very difficult thread to
follow... even before you start trying to read along!

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net