[PLUG-TALK] Scot Craighead's mailer

Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Fri Jun 21 21:07:13 UTC 2002

> Here is a solution.  I will unsubscribe and you can delete
> all the posts I
> have made from whatever it is that you are doing with them
> and then you can
> continue to argue semantics instead of content for the rest
> of eternity.

I'd prefer it if you didn't, because I believe you would be missed, and a
point of view lacking representation.

(Of course, you are free to do what you like.)

Can we be reasonable enough to overlook the issues with his current client
for a while?
Can you be reasonable enough to at least see if they can be improved
somehow?

Geez.

If the answer to either is no, then I'm out of this one.

In the meantime, I will try to look into mine.  (Or the server it's going
through, to be more precise.)