[PLUG-TALK] What happened?

J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Sat Jun 29 23:40:32 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russell Senior" <seniorr at aracnet.com>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2002 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] What happened?

> Clint> Being the new roomate occupying said attic, I concur that I
> Clint> too am disturbed by the lack of traffic on this list.  As a
> Clint> list lurker, I need meaningful dialog to keep me feeling
> Clint> adequately.... lurkey.  Even if it comes from Henshaw.
>
> If your standards are that low, why not just watch television?
>
> --
> Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
> seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible
>                          profanity, which, translated meant, `This is
>                          extremely unusual.' ''

Russell,

I'm truly sorry that you feel that someone like myself,  who desires Justice
and Truth above all, is one of "low standards".

One who believes that the law is the law, who is pro-government by
Constitution,  which is the law- and that the law applies to all men,
including the folks who enforce the law.

Do you agree or disagree with the above concept?  Are you one who believes
there should be two sets of rules?
Is a lie true if I wear a badge issued by a "legal fiction"? Or is it still
a lie?

Is a dollar a minted coin or an electron?
Is legal tender lawful money?
Is a firearm an arm?
Is driving a commercial activity and is travelling the right to liberty?
Is a certificate of title a title?
Is a gold fringe an insignia or just a pretty decoration?
Is loaning your debts due consideration for real property?
Is fractional reserve banking creating money?
Is your promise to pay a payment in full?
Where is the promised payment?
Who pays in the end,  when someone wants more than a promise to feed his
family?
Can you eat promises?
Can promises keep you warm and dry?

Is it uncomfortable for you to accept that every time you borrow "notes",
say, from a bank like you did in fact do to be able to occupy a home,  which
you have no ownership of but merely an equity interest in,  and need
permission to remodel or to modify anything to do with said home, was also
adding to the inflation rate your children will pay the tab for?

Or do you not love your children?
Have you no responsibility to your fellow man?
Are your standards so low?
If they are,  you are the problem,  and you need to examine the direction,
and the intent, of your life to see if it is one that is sustainable.
Money cannot inflate indefinitely,  no more than the earth itself does.
The earth is not inflating underneath you.

You are either on board the Justice train or you are a zombie who thinks
that a "Legal Fiction" is not a lie in any other color.

A "virtual" lie is still a lie.  You buy and sell your childrens
inheritance,  accepting lies as truth,  and the one in 1,000,000 person who
can pierce the veil is the target of your ad hominems?

I feel sorry for you, because the darkness you live in is by choice,  but
please remember that others choose truth and the light of day.
And until that day comes when we all get onboard with the common goal being
Liberty and Justice for All,  we are all going to pay hell living with the
trouble that results from choosing the lies and rejecting the truth.
And whether through ignorance or pride,  you prefer lies over truth.
You choose one or the other each day you are alive.
You are in control of your choices.
You reap what you sow.
What are you sowing, and why?
The wages of sin is death,  is it not?
Where are the lies taking you, Russell?

If one plants and the other pulls out the sprouts,  cursing the sower, we
both go hungry.
Someday we all must work together.
There is no other way to do this.
I hope that one day you will understand that what you call low is high, and
what you think is high is low.
Then you will know which way is up.

So are you coming,  or going?
It's a one way train,  it can't go east and west at the same time and get
anywhere.  And it's waiting for everybody to get onboard.
Do you have a problem boarding a peace train?
Without Justice you will never, ever have any peace,  nor will our children
or theirs have any hope whatsoever.

Is that a "low standards" ideal to you?  Or high?

Which way is up, Russell?

www.landrights.com