[PLUG-TALK] OT: ifconfig for MS Win2000

Mike Witt mike at computer-arts.net
Fri Mar 22 18:09:18 UTC 2002

Anything is allowed in plug.talk, right?

Does anybody know if there is an ifconfig available for Microsoft
Windows 2000?  My problem is that I'm running DHCP to get my primary
address, and this appears to prevent me from using the normal
Win2000 mechanism for associating a 2nd IP address with my Ehternet
interface.

ifconfig.exe turns up lots of hits on google, but they all seem
to be for os2.

Why would I ask this to the Linux group?  Well, remember the story
about the man looking for his keys under the street lamp...

-Mike