[PLUG-TALK] OT: ifconfig for MS Win2000

Richard Langis richard.langis at sun.com
Fri Mar 22 18:50:01 UTC 2002

I don't have access to a 2k machine here at the moment, but IIRC,

ipconfig /release   will release your IP,
ipconfig /renew  will renew it.

If you have more than one ethernet card however, you'll have to specify that
along with the command line.  Perhaps ipconfig /help?  Obviously having a 2k
machine in front of me would greatly improve my ability to help you, but I'm
at work at the moment.  :-\

-R

--
s u n  m i c r o s y s t e m s