[PLUG-TALK] Legal vs illegal, or, the justice system in Ameri ca.

Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Tue Mar 26 00:02:00 UTC 2002

>Hear hear.
>
>Just in case you wonder why I say that, see the info about my
>ongoing legal case at:
>
>        http://www.lightlink.com/fors/

Wow.  That's terrible.  I remember a couple years ago seeing the story on
the local news about this and they made it out like you got caught before
you had a chance to use the username/passwords.  Journalism keeps sinking to
new lows in this country.  Why do you think the exec's at Intel were so
pissed?  Did they think you were attempting steal information from them or
what?

When I was in high school, I watched the John Delorian case and realized
that justice is all about money in this country.  Our justice system is
extremely broken and there is no fix in sight.  I really believe it is
because judges are appointed for life.  Once appointed, they have no
accountability to anyone.  They can do anything and no one can do anything
about it.  They are royalty.  I grew up in Nevada were all judges have to be
elected every few years.  You would be amazed at how differently they
operate there.