[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Mar 27 22:13:54 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 13:56, J.A.Henshaw wrote:

> I do not give a rat's ass Jeme,  about what everyone agrees
> is fair.

Speaking of what's fair... How about this:

In today's Oregonian, there was an article that said the Supreme Court
had upheld the rights of a Public Housing Administrator to evict an
entire family if any one used illegal drugs, on or off the property. No
notification needed.

"Civil rights activists" are up in arms because this creates a double
standard. Poor people depend on public housing...

Seems to me that the double standard is that only poor people can live
in public housing...