[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Mar 27 23:10:35 UTC 2002

J> You are probably confused, thinking that the way the system is, is
J> the way it was designed to work all along.

Russell> And how, pray tell, in your considered opinion, was it
Russell> "designed to work all along"?

Russell> My reading of Article III is that: ``[...] the Supreme Court
Russell> shall have appellate jurisdiction, both as to law and fact,
Russell> with such exceptions, and under such regulations as the
Russell> Congress shall make.''

J> And how does the above reference relate to interpreting law vs
J> applying the law?

J> I see no relationship.

Answer my question, and then we can use that as a basis for further
discussion.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible