[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

J.A.Henshaw jhenshaw at dsl-only.net
Thu Mar 28 04:17:47 UTC 2002

Wil Cooley wrote:

>>>Never in the 2 years I studied Latin did the verb 'regulare' have
>>>a damn thing to do with "able-bodied males 18 and over."  What,
>>>pray tell, does "regulated" mean then?
>>>

>>Well-trained
>>

> Wrong.  "regulare" is from the noun "regula", which means "ruler
> (for measuring); straight stick; straight board; rule, standard,
> example, model, principle".  Nothing about "well-trained."  Or do
> you discount my Latin dictionary because it was published in 1966?

The word in question was regulate.
I assumed you had made a typo, Wil.  The text of the
constitution has no "regulare" and the r and the t are right
next to each other.

>>Oh my god,  another conspiracy
>>
>>I see that defending the constitution is still an open
>>invitation to be called a kook, eh?
>>

> No, but asserting that the lexicographers at Merriam
> Webster's are trying to trick you is.
>

>>Next you will say I wear a tinfoil hat and hear voices,  and
>>am waiting for the mother ship to pick me up?
>>

> I have to admit, I do wonder what you'll come up with next.
>

> Hm, of course, they're all owned by the Illuminati, right?
>

> I refuse to recognize things things which have no evidence
> or credible basis; I don't recognize the exitence of gods for
> the same reasons.
>
> Not delusional; simply wildly inaccurate.
>
> And approximately when did this plot occur?
>
> Wil

Let's check the scorecard:

Your money is replaced with debt instruments.

Your courtrooms are Admiralty Law and stare decisis is now
law rather than common law

Your right to bear arms is under attack and is infringed
with licensing schemes

Your right to travel is infringed with licensing schemes

Private property ownership is replaced with real estate
ownership ( real estate is everything from the ground up )

Basically, all ten planks of the communist manifesto are in
place,

And you deny a conspiracy.

Do you attribute the current state of affairs to the chaos
theory?

Or is it possible perhaps there was a plot somewhere and
this was not the result of random chance?