[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Mar 28 06:15:54 UTC 2002

Also Sprach J.A.Henshaw <jhenshaw at dsl-only.net> on Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 08:17:47PM PST

> The word in question was regulate.  I assumed you had made a typo, Wil.
> The text of the constitution has no "regulare" and the r and the t
> are right next to each other.

The word in question is in fact "regulate."  That is why I showed
you the Latin etymology; I wanted to show you that the meaning of
the word's origins agrees with it's current meaning.  I can show you
can same for the word "militia" if it would make you happy.  Oh, what
the hell, here it is: "army; war; the military; military discipline."

> >>Oh my god,  another conspiracy
> >>
> >>I see that defending the constitution is still an open
> >>invitation to be called a kook, eh?
> >>

> > No, but asserting that the lexicographers at Merriam
> > Webster's are trying to trick you is.
> >

> >>Next you will say I wear a tinfoil hat and hear voices,  and
> >>am waiting for the mother ship to pick me up?
> >>

> > I have to admit, I do wonder what you'll come up with next.
> >

> > Hm, of course, they're all owned by the Illuminati, right?
> >

> > I refuse to recognize things things which have no evidence
> > or credible basis; I don't recognize the exitence of gods for
> > the same reasons.
> >
> > Not delusional; simply wildly inaccurate.
> >
> > And approximately when did this plot occur?
> >
> > Wil
> >

> Let's check the scorecard:
>
> Your money is replaced with debt instruments.
>
> Your courtrooms are Admiralty Law and stare decisis is now
> law rather than common law
>
> Your right to bear arms is under attack and is infringed
> with licensing schemes
>
> Your right to travel is infringed with licensing schemes
>
> Private property ownership is replaced with real estate
> ownership ( real estate is everything from the ground up )
>
> Basically, all ten planks of the communist manifesto are in
> place,
>
> And you deny a conspiracy.
>
> Do you attribute the current state of affairs to the chaos
> theory?
>
> Or is it possible perhaps there was a plot somewhere and
> this was not the result of random chance?

You did not answer my question.  Who has been behind this
(apparently centuries old) conspiracy?  The Jews?  The
Illuminati?  Who?

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
irc.linux.com                             #orlug,#pdxlug,#lnxs