[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

Michael Rasmussen rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com
Thu Mar 28 18:47:50 UTC 2002

> From: Wil Cooley [mailto:wcooley at nakedape.cc]
> Just for the sake of argument, if not for sport hunting, what is
> the purpose of second amendment?

To have the people, ordinary citizens, able in some small way to put up a
revolt in case the government gets too onerous again.  I'm a fan of the
right to keep and bear arms to take them up against our government should it
become oppressive.

NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.  Any communication that does not relate to official Columbia business is that of the sender and is neither given nor endorsed by Columbia.  Thank you.