[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

Michael Rasmussen rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com
Thu Mar 28 18:52:55 UTC 2002

Those rights are neither unalienable or natural.  If they were, they would
not need the protection of the constitution and the government.

--
  Michael Rasmussen - Network Engineer, Columbia Management
  voice:  971-925-6723  cell:  503-807-1447  rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com
  <mailto:rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com> http://www.columbiafunds.com

NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.  Any communication that does not relate to official Columbia business is that of the sender and is neither given nor endorsed by Columbia.  Thank you.