[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

Don Buchholz don at truedisk.com
Thu Mar 28 21:48:40 UTC 2002

Wil Cooley wrote:

> But isn't the purpose of the 2nd amendment to protect the means
> of removing the government?

That has always been my impression.

> With a rebellion of the sort which the 2nd amendment is supposed
> to provide for, what distinguishes treason from a just exercise
> of this right or, perhaps, duty?

Whether you win or lose.  If you win, there must've been sufficient
popular support for a revolution.  If you lose ... you're a criminal
for disturbing our most genteel society.

--

- Don Buchholz                               <don at truedisk.com>
- TrueDisk, 7431 NW Evergreen Pkwy - #110, Hillsboro, OR  97124