[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Mar 29 00:40:09 UTC 2002

On 28 Mar 2002, Russ Johnson wrote:
> Look back further. 100 years ago, real wages were lower, working hours
> longer, and working conditions were terrible.
>
> It goes in cycles. Unfortunately, we're on the downswing right now.

The conditions change as power and wealth consolidate and redistribute.

The industrial revolution lead to the redistribution of power and wealth
because the old models couldn't be sustained.

However, the new system has now been mastered by those who were successful
and they can now use it to wield power and return to their usual business
of stripping power and wealth from others for themselves.

It will take another revolution of that magnitude to reverse the process.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net