[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

J.A. Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Fri Mar 29 09:08:38 UTC 2002

Jeme A Brelin wrote:

> On 28 Mar 2002, Russ Johnson wrote:
>
>>>Same thing, whatever you say.  Is there a significant
>>>distinction?
>>>

> I forgot to address this part earlier, but that's OK because I can deal
> with it here.
>
> But the first thing I'd like to say on the topic is that your ignorance on
> this subject completely disqualifies you from any intelligent discussion
> about its nature.

It was I who wrote "Same thing".

Because either one is not important to me in the context of
this discussion;

One requires force to deploy, and the other doesn't work anyway.

Just like your Utopia would require force,  because there
are MANY who reject your thinking because we know better- we
know it won't work and is against human nature.

Major flaw.