[PLUG-TALK] Silly Hosting Question

Alex foxglove at onebox.com
Fri Mar 29 21:43:11 UTC 2002

> I suggest chalking this one up to tuition in the school of life.

Honey, i've worked for them.  I really don't feel like i owe them a dime.
 :}  We can of course, agree to disagree on this, but the fact of the
matter is, i'm unemployed right now.  I can't *afford* to pay them.
Right now it's simply a question of whether or not i lose my old domain.

Honestly, i don't understand your attitude.  I picked up some lightbulbs
in the store the other day.  I dropped 'em and broke a couple.  You know
what?  I bought them, because i broke them, and therefore used them.

I have not used the hosting services, and have given them 1200 bucks,
 a huge amount of money for me.    I also happen to know several ex-employees
that have free accounts.  And something else:  I could call my old boss,
head of the entire billing department  and have that billing removed
in a heartbeat.  I don't want to call him because he very much wants
me to come back to work there, and i like him, and i don't enjoy turning
him down every time we talk.

Yours is the sort of shortsighted ISTJ attitude that annoys the hell
out of me, and likely it's the reason middle managers exist.

Cheers!
Alex