[PLUG-TALK] What is money? (was Fair Use, etc.)

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Fri Mar 29 22:08:07 UTC 2002

>>>>> "J" == J A Henshaw <jeff at jhenshaw.com> writes:

J> Yes, I read it backwards. My mistake.

Look Jeff, if you think you are getting screwed because the dollar
isn't based on gold, you are perfectly free to change all your dollars
into gold and be happy.  Please do that, okay?

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible