[PLUG-TALK] What is money? (was Fair Use, etc.)

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Mar 29 23:24:08 UTC 2002

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, J.A. Henshaw wrote:
> Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, J.A. Henshaw wrote:
> >>When was the first time I was confused?
> >
> > Jeff, that's a question for you and your psychoanalyst.
> > Please keep it off the list.
>
> I don't have a psychoanalyst, nor do I need one.

Did you read my whole message?  The last line might be enlightening.

Yeah, there it is... right after the signature.  Go have a look.

> It is you who labors under the impossible dream of a communist
> nirvana, not I.

Actually, it is you who labors under the misbegotten notion that I labor
under a dream of communism.  I've specifically stated time and again that
I am just relaying the philosophy as it is written.

You don't seem to get that.

> No one here has agreed with you, ever.

Well, a little hyperbole never hurt anyone...

> You are alone in your fantasy.

Which fantasy do believe I labor under, again?

> Have you noticed?

I've noticed that when I'm stating a case clearly and correctly, people
don't chime in to agree.  It's unnecessary.

You appear to be supported by more people on this list because you argue
so badly that they feel they need to pipe up in order to keep you from
botching the whole thing and making the view sound more insane than it is.

As for what I perceive to be your true complaint, that nobody agrees with
the communist ideal, I refer you to 150 years of Marxist philosophy and
the probably tens of thousands of books written on the subject supporting
its claims.

> Have a nice day!

I almost always do.

J.