[PLUG-TALK] What is money? (was Fair Use, etc.)

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Fri Mar 29 23:39:43 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 14:52, J.A. Henshaw wrote:
> No one here has agreed with you, ever.  You are alone in
> your fantasy.

That's just not true, Jeff.

Yes, there are things that Jeme and I have disagreed on. I'm sure there
will be others. However, there are things we have agreed on.

I actually think that both of you are really intelligent humans, or I
wouldn't waste my time in these debates.

The fact that we call credit money is really irrelevant in this day and
age.

In answer to your question (where can you convert money to gold) there
are shops all over town that will sell you gold. Feel free to hoard it.

Russ