[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Mar 30 03:40:35 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Jeme" == Jeme A Brelin <jeme at brelin.net> writes:

Russell> Read _Lies My Teacher Told Me_, by James W. Loewen:

Jeme> If we're going to suggest actual reading, I'd like to throw in
Jeme> _A People's History of the United States_ by Howard Zinn.

FWIW, I think I first read about the Zinn book in _Lies my Teacher
Told Me_.  Both are quite illuminating.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible