[PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.

Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Sun Mar 31 03:56:52 UTC 2002

>The point is that a market without scarcity ceases to be a market.

I disagree.  No matter how abundant food becomes there will be a market
for it.  Anyting that is needed, no matter how insignificant, has a market.

>Clinton was quite probably the worst President the U.S. had ever had
>with regard to human rights both foreign and domestic.  Likely Bush'll top
>him, though.

At least we can agree on something.  I think Clinton was the worst president

I have ever seen.  He gave China most favored nation status after the
murders
in Tienamen square.  Strong message there.  What a scumbag