[PLUG-TALK] RE: [PLUG] Printing music (TeX, but not MusiXTeX)

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Mon May 20 18:16:29 UTC 2002

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Craighead, Scot D wrote:
> That's interesting, me, too.  After college, I stopped playing for 15
> years. 3 years ago, a coworker mentioned the One More Time Around
> Again Marching Band to me (http://www.omtaamb.org) and I started
> playnig again.

I also started playing again three years ago, but I haven't ever really
developed a solid practice routine, so I play very poorly most of the
time.

As for marching bands, the Infernal Noise Brigade and other anarchist
marching bands have been really inspirational to me lately.  (The idea is,
of course, to take military techniques and strategies out of the military
context and thus reduce the intimidation power of the police and military
at public events.)

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin