[PLUG-TALK] RE: [PLUG] Printing music (TeX, but not MusiXTeX)

Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Mon May 20 18:28:27 UTC 2002

>As for marching bands, the Infernal Noise Brigade and other anarchist
>marching bands have been really inspirational to me lately.  (The idea is,
>of course, to take military techniques and strategies out of the military
>context and thus reduce the intimidation power of the police and military
>at public events.)

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  I never really thought of marching band
having anything to do with the military or the police.  I played in bands
that were part of the schools I was attending.  The OMTAAMB is a huge band
that doesn't exactly march.  More like a somewhat organized meander.

I got to tell you though, that seeing police or military at a public event
doesn't make me feel intimidated.  Actually, I'm glad they are there in case
someone decides to get violent.  (I don't mean this as flame bait.)

Is Infernal Noise Brigade a band?